For any business – small, medium or large – your website is far more than a gimmick. In fact, it’s more important than most of your marketing material. It’s your company’s home – open 24 hours a day and assisting clients and potential customers all over your region to find your products and services. Developing and designing a successful website means giving your customers exactly what they’re looking for – here’s how:
- High quality content – Worthwhile content, from well-written copy to high-resolution images, is a web design must-have. Make sure it answers all your client’s questions – what do you do? How do your services help me? How do I contact you – in language that resonates with your company’s professional image.
- Access – If you think about how many different devices you use on a daily basis to access the Internet, from your smartphone and laptop to your tablet and desktop PC, it definitely makes sense to make sure your web design works on as many platforms as possible. This is known as responsive web design. In addition, make sure it works on at least the top three search engines, as they can differ.
- Usability – All the innovation and clever ideas in the world aren’t going to benefit a website that isn’t designed with the user in mind. Easy navigation, simple design and user testing are all essential to a great user experience.
- Visual appeal – Aesthetics are second only to usability in importance and it’s important to find a design that appeals visually to your target audience. Want to make a splash with the 18-25 sector? A good web designer will be able to incorporate the latest trends in a way that stands the test of time.
- A supporting marketing plan – Centering your marketing plan around your new website is one of the best ways of driving sales and leads. Utilizing traditional marketing media as well as social media marketing tactics on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter will help engage consumers with your brand, sending them directly to your website for more information.
At WSI Digital Power, we provide an end-to-end digital marketing experience for businesses looking to grow and succeed in the online era. With services that range from responsive web design and SEO (Search Engine Optimization) services to social media marketing and competitor analysis, our team offers clients a one-stop shop of all the latest digital marketing innovations. For more information about our company or our services, please contact us today.